Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17: 1 Martini is not enough, 3 are too many.





The problem is when you are bar tending at a 1960s-esque Mad Men party, the drinks flow baby. So while my calorie count was well under 1800 when I went into the evening, I’m sure it past the level by the time my head hit the pillow. For breakfast we had egg, blueberries, tangerine, coffee and a food supplement shake. A light fare as we have a brunch plans then off to Farmer’s market we go!

Shopping list for this week is geared twords Mexican, with some regular stapels. I'm also going to hit up some of the local Mission district stores in hopes of getting teh REAL DEAL products, at non-elevated prices that I wold pay if I went to an (UNAMED) chain grocary store in the "ethnic" or "Mexican" section.

Vegetables and fruits
Jalapeno, Anaheim or ploblano
Cilantro
Limes
Lemons
Berries
Apples
Red potato
Celery
Chives
Cucumber

Cans
Peppers
Tomatoes
Chicken stock
Vegetable stock
Coconut milk (light)
Olives
Artichoke hears
Water chestnuts

Packaged
Tofu
Lime and lemon juice
Wasabi
Ginger
Tortilla

Meats:
4 lbs pork shoulder
Some chicken
mystery meat (depending on what looks good)

Dairy:
2% and non fat milk
Cottage cheese
Mozzarella (skim)
Grapeseed oil

1 comment: