Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11: Monday and the water diet


For the last week I’ve been experimenting with the more water is better theory and have consumed 64oz of water twice a day (as opposed to accidental water consumption occurrences). Still no food supplement which is what I get for ordering through the interweb in late December. At this point I’ll end up buying my next container at the nutritionist tomorrow and will eventually have an abundant supply.

Tonight’s dinner will involve kale, the rest of the shitake mushrooms form the farmers market, baby oranges, apples and possibly a bird.

2 comments:

  1. Weight Watchers actually works in the reduction of "inflammation" . Not their "food" but the system itself. Works for me anyway (when I'm vigilant about it). Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not against Weight Watchers process and am approaching something similar with more of an Aquarian rather than Virgo approach, which is to say I’m not measuring EVERY OUNCE of meat but I’m consciously aware of how much proportionally I’m consuming and of course this blog is part of the record keeping process. You likely have better discipline than I if you have successfully navigated through their program but as I mentioned earlier my intent it to trick myself this time because I’m wicked, tricksey, false; but the fat hobbit, he knows. Eyes always watching… but I digress.

    ReplyDelete