Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10: Measurements and then pizza



The consoling part of today was that I’m not a big around as the pizza we had for dinner. The depressing part is it took me a bit to find somthing that was bigger than my mid section…

Waste 41
Stomach 47
Weight 219

Anything over 40” puts me a risk and lands me in the obese category. This means diabetes candidate, heart disease, stroke and all kinds of other nasty thoughts (some of them were on my father’s menu). One nice thing about numbers is they are finite, so there will be clear indication of success or failure when I hit 2011. Here are my goals but the numbers might change after consulting my Dr. and Nutritionist:

Waste 34
Stomach 35
Weight 169

ANYWAY… for dinner we had pizza. I am still not impressed with my pizza ability and have never said “wow” as they come out just “okay”. I think I’ll need a particular friend to teach me what I’m doing wrong as she truly is an expert (Kedra ;-)

Red and Yellow bell peppers
Roasted Garlic slivers
Shitake mushrooms
White onion (chopped)
The base was a crushed tomato and pesto mix
Covered with Mozzarella cheese (salt, pepper)

No comments:

Post a Comment