Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35: Olfactory senses are back from hiatus & Thoughtful Kale

One of the more disappointing attributes to a cold are the lack of senses which comes with congestion and fever and to us foodies, olfactory and taste are devastating to lose. I’m better and they are back (along with my brain) so starting today I’ll get back on the blog. Thanks to you folks who wished me well and said you missed reading the daily updates. I endeavor to update daily if possible going forward but expect to take breaks for life every now and again.

I HAVE been eating allot of winter kale of late -- my nutritionist points out that leafy greens that thrive during the winter hold in the bulk of their anti-oxidants during that time which YOU get once you eat them. Thoughtful kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment